Thursday, August 06, 2009

Apps for everything


I found a New Year's countdown app for my phone. There are 147 days until 2010, I got this blog challenging under wraps. Maybe my new blog will be ready and I can start a 2010 challenge.

Speaking of challenges, I just finished my 19th book of this year People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks. I gave it four stars, it lost a star for some cheesy dialog. It was an interesting take on the Jewish persecution in relation to a historical written work. I was inspired to read more Jewish history, so when I have time I'll research that. My book challenge is to read 50 books this year. The year is half done, but I'm not half read. Time to read some young adult books to beef up my list and make me self look more read.

3 year old have strange logic (um-no logic). Today Noah said, "When I yawn, it just means I'm thirsty." I tried to inform him that it means he is TIRED!!!!! No such luck. Just thristy. Oh and he heard Kyle say crook, and now he keeps asking "Am I crook?" or "Are crooks giants?" or after throwing his shirt "Was that a crook?"

Word of the day: crook (pee-wee scream AAAHHHHH!!!!!)

Carry on...

No comments: