Sunday, September 07, 2008

Happy Grandparents day


to Mimi, PawPaw, Bubbe, Zeitie.

We had a busy weekend - We went to tot Shabbat on Friday, and Noah started doing some of the sign language for the Sh'ma for the first time, which was pretty awesome. Went for a run Sat. Noah is loving running and we need to find some kids 1ks to run. Also, went to b-day party for a fellow Pony (that's Noah's classroom) at The Little Gym. Oh yeah, and before went running we went to Gymboree - what a busy Saturday!
(the runner in training)

So today, I was tired, and we stayed up too late last night playing games with Kelly, Abram, and Jared. Which explains why we didn't do much today except recycling and a Goodwill trip. And tomorrow begins a new week, and classes start for Noah. We have a dance class tomorrow - new place, new teacher, hopefully it will go well. I had to deal with a tap shoe debacle this weekend - bought girl tap shoes when we needed boy ones (it's a tap/ballet class) -had to go exchange them, and now we are waiting for the boy tap shoes to come in -
oh the woes!

Above is what I will conquer this year! I will organize the dang garage. It would be nice to use,instead of parking our car in the sun. Slowly we are getting rid of crap. That's why I'm giving myself a year.

I'm looking forward to getting my Debbie Meyer Green Bags, which is going to save all my fruit and veggies!

I should be studying, but my husband is playing computer games and inspiring me to be lazy! Goooo lazy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Make sure there are no spiders!
Mommy