Tuesday, August 04, 2009

More posting


(Chomp! I need to figure out my photo situation)
I'm trying to start some competition in myself to write more than my best year of post, which was 67 in 2006. I think... So I just have to post for about hmmm...67-21...what's that - 46 more days. How many days are left in this year? A problem to solve.

I need to find a way to get my photos into the computer. I've been using my iphone mostly. I'm not sure where our digital is, will have to find that.

We went to cruise night with the kids tonight. It was a tour through Noah's camp day, scrunched into about 30 mins, which was chaotic. Kids, parents, swimming, singing, dancing, coloring, decorating cookies - I wish I could go to camp!!!!

This is a busy week! Lots of evening plans, and my finals due this weekend and next Tuesday. It'll work itself out.

Thought it was cute: This morning one of Noah's friends walks up and asks "Will you be my friend today?" Noah looks around, hesitates, thinking about it, "Not today." The kid wasn't fazed, he kept insisting they were going to be friends all day. Ah kids! There interactions are so intriguing.

Listening to Pandora. My Paul Simon channel plays Jack Johnson. I like my Paul Simon channel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noah sure is looking more like Kyle each day ,and I can't believe Eli will be 1 yr. old in about 5 1/2 wks. I so look forward to seeing them on Labor day. I miss them so. I'm sure you will be starting classes again over the internet soon. I guessing you are half way through the course. Good luck! Have a great day and kisses to my boys. Love you~Mommy

Anonymous said...

So previous month I was thinking for starting my online marketing business and to obtain any affiliate websites I just don't know if it is best option to get one myself or obtain any already turnkey websites. I just discovered site
[url=http://www.home-businessreviews.com/Turnkey-Affiliate-Websites.html]website affiliate[/url] and there was two reviews about these sites but I yet haven't decided what to do. Maybe here some members who can give some opinion for websites reviewed at that website?
http://www.home-businessreviews.com/Turnkey-Affiliate-Websites.html