Monday, December 20, 2004

Vacation Days

Channukah is over, there were more lovely gifts. I ate 3 more latkes. It was all very lovely, and similar to not being able to write about all the days of Channukah, we did not light the candles a couple of nights.

Now am I vactioning, and snacking quite frequently. I do attribute my high level of snacking to working out, which I have also been doing at 24 hour Fitness. This is a good gym, as it is open 24 hours, it has a pool, and various classes. Not a bad deal.

Today I have been cleaning laundry, for my next trick I will attempt to make oven fried chicken - exciting stuff.

And over the past 3 days I finished 1-3 of a Series of Unfortunate Events, they are cute and super easy to read. Now I'm struggling with what to read next, Will Power or something else. I might end up going to the library. I also have some other kids books I could read.

That's my exciting day so far. My generous brother Larry bought me a taco from Taco Shack. Surprisingly good tortillas. I find that many Tex-Mex restaurants resort to using disgusting preserved tortillas. What are they thinking!!!

No comments: