Monday, March 14, 2005

Awww....ssspring...brrreakk!

This past weekend I:

-Got a perm and cut. It's really curly and fun.

-I won 3rd place at the poker tounament at Fado's, winning a $10.00 gift certificate and I qualify for the final tounament sometime next month.

-spent way to much money

-rehearsed da play.

-suffered horrific allergies


Hmm...that's about it. I am infatuated with the color pink. I want to buy pink everything. What is wrong with me?

I will try to make my costume for the play I'm in over the next 2 days. I really wish we had space. We will when we move. Yes, we are moving again, in August. This time we are going to try to stay for more than a year. We shall see.

The new Whole Foods opened. It is amazing. I did not know food could exist in those quanties. I can't even put in to word the awesome power of the new Whole Foods. I'm the little Mermaid singing ...ahahaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......

K'back to cleaning and trying to de-allergize this hole I call home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where is a picture of the perm??? I didn't realize people were allowed to get perms still. By the way...I am coming in to town Saturday since my spring break is this week. Ah, the life of a teacher. I'll give you a call so you can take me to eat. Oh, and I'm on a low carb diet too. Well take care.

Your little brother, Larry