Sunday, February 20, 2005

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling Right Along

One Act Play is over!!!! Hallelujah!!! We competed this past Friday in Caldwell. Four of my kids received awards, 3 for honorable mention cast and 1 Allstar Cast actor. I was pleasantly surprised as I was quite embarassed at our production, they didn't know their lines, and they were just so bad. Apparently the judge understood and expected this from junior high.

Now I can focus more on the all women Scottish play more, and I can catch up on work that I've not done.

We bought some new music last weekend. These are some links if ya'd like to hear some clips. I love them all. There were many others I wanted, but managed to have self control.

Frou Frou
Kings of Convenience
Green Day
Hildegarde Von Bingen

Books read so far: 1
The Secret Life of Bees

I loved this book. I've had a hard time finding a book to get into as much as I was into this one. And I haven't had the time, so maybe now I can try to find something.

Tonight: Poker at Fado's. And we are in the process of making Brazilian cheese bread, which is sooooooooo tasty. Click here for the recipe to make pao de queijo.

Cheerios!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara,
Congratulations! You did good with your UIL Play! Give yourself a pat on the back. Knew you could do it!
When is your other scotish play going to be? Will it be in Austin.
Keep us posted. All is well in the growing city of RGV. I bet you are about ready for SPRING BREAK!
Enjoy it. You are welcome to come down anytime. We sure miss seeing you. Take it easy and give us a call during your spring break. Love you lots!!!