Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Butter "Love" Cookie...mmmmm....


Butter "Love" Cookie 2. Posted by Hello

Yup, that's what Kyle and I did tonight, bought a butter "love" cookie and took pictures. After painful theater work with teenage actors, I could not muster the energy to go work out. I was able to eat this cookie. It was alright, a tad to much lemon, but pretty good none the less.

Kyle and I looked at the Barr Mansion as a possible wedding locations. It reminds of fondly of Shakespeare at Winedale. There is this awesome reception room with many glass windows and it has beams in it like the barn at Winedale. I don't know, this is a tough choice already.

Peace out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara,
Did you ever get my e-mail? I e-mailed it to you
yahoo e-mail. Went for X-rays on my leg, they showed
nothing. Tomorrow I'm having an MRI done. It does
not hurt as much but I would like to know why my leg
is hurting everyday. It's been to long hurting. By
the end of the day it's excrutiating pain. Will keep
you posted. I know you keep very busy. Love you lots!~Mommy

Anonymous said...

Is there a site to the Vintage Villas? We would like to ckeck it out! Tu Mama and papa

nomoblog said...

Hi there! I just came across your blog entry today (4/18/06) while searching for people who had weddings at Barr Mansion. I don't have time to check, but did you have it there? What did you think of that place? I'm too chicken to ask them about rates. I would love any location advice you can give me! Thanks! *Brie*