Wednesday, January 12, 2005

TOO MUCH WORK

The time has come, two weeks after holidays and back to work, that one (me), begins to wonder what other jobs are out there. Jobs that are less stressful and where I don't always have to clean crap off myself.

I think I'll make it till Friday, but I'm not sure...

Between trying to practice a really crappy play and getting a new student every 5 secs, I've about had it.

Good news is, I have the third season of the West Wing.

It's too early to begin the count down to the last day of school....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there young lady, there are other jobs that don't have it as easy as you. And to think you get
summer vacation, spring break, teacher in service,
holidays. You have it made! Tell me of one other
occupation that has that much time off. I would give
anything in the world to have a job with so much time off. Not even mothers get that much time off.
Live one day at a time and appreciate you have a job.
The unemployment level in at it's lowest! It will get
easy and better with experience!!!

Anonymous said...

Then there are those with jobs better than yours where you get paid lots of money, its great and you love it and all the time of is just a trade off. Life doesn't have to be tough. You just need a solid plan.