Friday, January 21, 2005

This week's Highlights

Yesterday, one of my students called me a "f-ing whore." He didn't directly call me that but he generally referenced all teachers as he was walking out the door to the office. He is suspended for 3 days. He was also one of my tech guys for the play I'm directing. I fired his ass.

I will be playing a witch in an upcoming all women prodution of Macbeth. It's gonna be good. It's an adaptation, so it's the bones of Macbeth with a message about the historical torture of women as witches. So you should come see that in April.

Kyle and I went to look at a wedding location called the Vintage Villas. A lovely spot on Lake Travis, we've still got some more places to look at. The location will most likely be Austin, and we are aiming for June 4,2006.

Dat's about all for this week.

No comments: