Thursday, December 29, 2005

Adios 2005

I finished:

Book #10 - A Feast for Crows - George R.R. Martin
The fourth book in the Fire and Ice epic - it was somewhat satisfying. (It took me a month to read, Kyle finished it in like 3 days.) I say somewhat because, if you know anything about the series, it left out the perspectives of some of my favorite characters. Also, I feel like Martin can get over detailed in the political aspects of the world. Still a very colorful book, I love his description of the world.

What's up with me reading 10 books in 12 months? That's pretty sad if you ask me...maybe I should start including comic books. I'm going to read new books in the New Year, somehow, someway, and I'm counting kid books because I'll probably reading a lot of those.

I wish there was someway to scan my brain to recall memories. I'm looking for a song that I heard on a compilation cd. I can't remember the name of the artist, the name of the song, or how it goes, thus it is driving me nuts. Sometime if I think enough about something, it'll come back to me...but nothing so far on the matter as been sparked. ACK!!!

Happy 5th night of Hannukah!

No comments: