Saturday, September 30, 2006

Check out my button-->>>

I figured out how to do it. I looked at the html of someone else's blog and figured out how to add my team Michael button. Pretty cooooollllll!!!! Now I'm going to have to add more buttons. It is so satisfing to figure something out without out too much frustration.

Sorry to all those I have not called back recently. My old school is in the process of moving to the new school and life has been wiggedy wack. One more week of this chaos, living out of boxes, kids thinking its the end of the school year because everything is packed up.

This week:

-Noah's bottom right tooth in front (what's it called - incisor?) finally started poking through just barely, not enough to get a good picture of yet. We felt it Friday, in the middle of dinner - sharp little tooth.
-little boy is dragging himself around and trying to stand up everywhere. The only thing is that he is pretty wobbly and has face planted on the floor (and into my lip - ouch - he cut it open)

The room was actually dark - he's been caught trying to make a crib break a couple of times this week instead of going to SLEEP!!!
-he's also getting excellent at moving from his tummy to sitting up, as this series of pictures displays.

Heave---Whop!Should I smile?

Laters peeps!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Team Micheal all the way!

--D

Anonymous said...

Hello my little Noah You are such a cutie. MiMi wants to look at more pictures. Have mommy take more cute shots so that MiMi can see you grow. HELLO to one and all.
Love you guys and sure missing my little Noah. Look forward to our get together. Call me on more details. Hope you are finally moved into your new school. Have a great week. I love you.~MiMi

Anonymous said...

P.S. be sure to lower the crib mattress on my little one. Don't want him flipping out of the crib. That would be horrible!!!