Sunday, October 08, 2006

This week

Find the Noah...

I thought Noah was teething before. Now he's really teething and he's a mess, drooling, fever, pain, pain, pain...poor thing. And when he's in pain, well, so are we. As far as, we don't sleep as much, the stress levels are a little high with all the crying and not knowing how to make it better.

Luckily, I have a long weekend - to take a semi break. I can almost smell Thanksgiving a coming this way too, which is always nice.

We went winter shopping last weekend for Noah. Picked up this cute lion outfit which he wore for Yom Kippur eve. I love this outfit - finally some cute boy clothes. Perhaps I'll have to design a clothing line.
And all Noah wants to do is stand, and he keeps falling and hurting himself.
I mean how dangerous does that look, but he's cries if we don't let him stand up and do his dare devil tricks. Eeeeholee!
My sweetie surprised me with flowers in the mail this week. Aren't they gorgeous and doesn't he deserve a husband of the millineum award?

We are almost done watching the HBO Rome - which is fabulous and quite educational. Caesar was a bad ass.

Check out some of my scrapping recipes work. I'm part of this yahoo groups that swaps scrapbooked recipe cards. It's fun. These we some of the ones posted as examples of good work. Yay me!

2 comments:

starrypurplehaze said...

Hey Sara, if you could please post your questionnaire, now that I've sent out matches for SP9, I'd greatly appreciate it, and I bet your new pal would, too! :)

starrypurplehaze said...

i forgot to mention in my earlier comment...if you could email me back confirming that you received your pal, that'd be great. thanks!