Thursday, August 05, 2004

Sushi Boat Attacks

Last night I saw the Bourne Supremacy, it was alright. I had not seen the first one and did not know what to expect. There definitely wasn't much dialog. But Bourne is pretty much a bad-ass. If you have read the books, supposedly it is nothing like it.

We also ate Sushi last night at Umi. It was all very good, except with the hot roll with the japanese mayo on it. Bleck! I almost retched at work today, just thinking about. Could be I hate mayo.

The only tragic part of the meal was that Kyle was hit in the head with the 3 foot sushi boat. He's okay, it was mostly funny, and the waitress felt horrible. Hehe...it was pretty funny.

I worked today for the lovely American Express doing filing to make extra money. I don't know if I could do that for a living again. It's mostly uneventful.

Off to check the news!

No comments: