Saturday, June 04, 2005

A Negative 1 Year Anniversary

That's right y'all. It's our negative 1 anniversary, because in one year today we are getting married...ACK, only one year left to plan, ACK!

I have tried on dresses last weekend, which was very exciting. Bridemart SUXS! They were rude and didn't even help us ( I was with Ash). Serendipity Bridal was absolutely delightful. They have plush furniture, snacks and drink when you walk in, and they helped us. But I was quite worn out after trying on dresses at just one place. The lady that helped us recommended I order in December. Who knows what my body will be like then?

Kyle is taking me out for our negative 1 anniversary. It was all his brilliant idea. And now I must think of something to top his brillance...muwahahahaaaa!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy negative one year anniversary! One year left to plan?! That is so exciting! Have you decided on the reception place yet? I like the one that reminded you of the Winedale barn.

--Dyan

P.S. I have a new blog at http://www.livejournal.com/users/wurdonthestreet/ if you are interested. Leave me a comment if you stop by! :)