Wednesday, June 01, 2005

A Small Break

School's out for the summer...whoohoo! No more psycho 7th period, with kids yelling at each other, calling each other names, or yelling at me. That was really the class that drove me crazy. And 4th period was pretty bad.

I have one week off until I start summer school. So only 4 more days. Although I have been up at school already twice to finish packing up stuff. I guess it is sort of a break.

I finished Book # 6 - Dreams of My Father - Barack Obama. It was an interesting read. I like reading about how politicians get there beginnings. Even though the focus of the book was more on race and not politics. I really like Obama. He seems level headed.

I'm working on Book # 7 - The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay - which so far is about comic books and other things.

This past weekend I saw Star Wars, which was eh... not anything spectacular. The dialogue between Anakin Skywalker and Padmi was LAME-O! I was embarassed for them.

On Saturday, Ash and I somehow ended up in the Whole Foods area like 3 or 4 times. For no reason, we just couldn't figure out what to do with ourselves. And Kyle the decision maker was doing other things, so we were lost.

Yep, that's it. Till more work starts, then more work ends, and then we go to Chicago...whoohoo~

No comments: