Sunday, March 19, 2006

Little Cutie

A gift from Aunt Mare - getting Noah ready for his rock n' roll days. He did manage to pee on the outfit within the hour. No offense to Aunt Mare. I like the steamy dookie image on the bum of the outfit. Thanks for the outfit Auntie Mare! I loved Green Day as high school teenager, and their most recen album American Idiot is might good - "punk rock opera" - I'll have to play that for Noah sometime.

There's that car seat again, I caught a sleep smile this time.
Ahh..squeaky clean, this was after a bath in which there was a lot of screaming and crying. Then a bottle, pinks the new black, and a glance of the eyes towards the camera.
I also managed to finish a book the other day. Book Numero 2 - Shopgirl by Steve Martin. I mostly managed to finish it because if was short and to the point, yet managed to have some universal truths as far as love and relationships are concerned. I enjoyed the book, it was funny and odd, and I couldn't help but think that Steve Martin must be a horny old man. Apparently there is a movie out there about the book with Claire Danes and Steve Martin, I'll probably check that out.

I get frustrated with this blog site, seems to take soooo long to upload an image. I'd update more often if I knew I wasn't going to go crazy waiting for this thing to cooperate. Peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a proud grandmommy! Baby just looks so precious. Love his angelic smile as he sleeps! Can't wait to see him and hold him again over the week-end. I love you. A big kiss to my little one.~Grand-mommy