Tuesday, April 04, 2006

6 weeks

Well, I'm down to 2 weeks till I have to go back to work, which I'm not looking forward too. Alas we have to eat. Here's Noah this morning, still sleeping. I like how he has his little arms . I'm trying to practice being on a work schedule. I was able to stay awake after the 5:30 am feeding.
I think yesterday was baseball's opening day. If it was then, Noah was appropriately dressed for the big day, if it wasn't, then he's sporting the lastest in spring fashions and looking adorable (need some more synonyms for cute).

And he's smiling for some other papparazzi camera.
Last but not least, baby's first babysitter - Uncle Larry - is he sleeping on the job? (Kyle and I had to go to a food tasting for the wedding - which was awesome and delicious - but ya'll with find this out when you come to our wedding).

All parties involved in the babysitting survived. Note the perpendicular baby in the background - trying to escape Larry or magically trained by Larry? We'll just never know.

1 comment:

Abram said...

I can't wait for my turn to babysit!And Noah's baseball outfit it adorable! But no Cubs logo... this must be remedied...