Saturday, April 01, 2006

Smiles : )

Noah is starting to smile and it's sooo cute!

Not gonna smile, not gonna do it, wouldn't be prudent.

What's that you say about George Bush?
"President Bush announced we're going to Mars, which means he's given up on Earth." —Jon Stewart

"Speaking of President Bush, right now he's in Cancun, Mexico. He's down there looking for tequila of mass destruction." --David Letterman

That's pretty funny!!! Can I be president now?

And an extra smile because it's April Fool's Day - and my parent's anniversary!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good lord sara....your baby's beautiful. he looks so much like you. makes me a little weepy. congratulations and happy belated 30th!

Anonymous said...

Noah's looking good! Love his cute smile. He's smiling at grandma. How did uncle Larry do with the baby sitting? Sure wish I was there to do that for you guys. I would baby-sit for my sweetie any time. Thanks for the lovely anniversary card and wishes. We had a great time at the Island and the weather was just beautiful. Have a great week! ~Tu Mama