Friday, April 21, 2006

A Doctor's Appointment

As of today, Noah weighs 14 lbs. 10 oz. (he's heavier than 95% of babies his age) and is 24 inches long (longer than 90% of babies his age). Really incredible, because for the longest time we kept hearing what a small baby you have, I haven't heard that in a while.

While the numbers look big, his is actually pretty proportional weight and length wise. He's a good, healthy kid.

And he slept for a whole 6 hours last night. OMG!!! I woke up at three in the morning, before he did, I was so rejuvenated. I haven't slept six hours uninterrupted since...well...since I can't remember. I'll drink to that!!!! And I did, a nice Bourdeax.

But perhaps we pay the price now for all that sleeping, because we are sitting in the computer room and he is in bed laughing and playing around. I don't forsee 6 hours of sleep tonight. Oh well, once a week is quite amazing.

2 comments:

Sara said...

No clue how to spell Bourdeax. The bottle's downstairs, I'm too lazy to go look. Anyone - spelling on the Bourdeax? It looks French to me.

Abram said...

The spelling is: "Bordeaux". Kelly has niece in Italy and a nephew in Florida who are both big babies too. I wonder what's up with that?