Sunday, July 30, 2006

Happy Birthday

...dear Kyle! Happy birthday to you!!!
Well, Kyle did not get hit by a sushi boat this birthday (august 2004, how do I link to old posts, anyone, bueller?). There were other fun travesties of the day. We had a delicious brunch at the Four Seasons. They served sushi for breakfast, wow what a concept. Abram broke a glass of orange juice on Kelly, who melted away when the orange juice entered his aura. The broken glass is being wisked away by the waiter. I realized how awful that must have been for Kelly, he hates oranges. I'm now imaging how disgusted I would be if Kyle threw raw onions all over my plate and clothes. Yuck!
Later on in the day Kyle bought a new laptop which did not work when we turned it on at home. Bummer!!! We did enjoy some tartlets and pizza at Whole Foods to finish the day off with.

We also went to Shakespeare at Winedale on Saturday. I really like this picture I took of Karen using those peace corp skills. Doesn't she just make it look so easy? That ice chest was very heavy.

I very happy both of these guys were born, and I am lucky to have them in my life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures on the blogger. If you only knew how much they mean to me. I look at them everyday to see my little cutie. I too am glad these guys were born. I'm so glad Kyle came into your life and together you created a beautiful child. You are all three my my circle of love!~Tu Mama

Anonymous said...

Noah is getting so big and cute!!! Will I get to see the two of you when I'm in Austin next month?

--D

PS - I'm waiting for you to try the crepas de cajeta recipe and post a pic.