Monday, December 11, 2006

Taking Steps

Noah took many steps yesterday. He started off early in the morning with a two stepper. Then later in the afternoon he took about 8 or 10 steps. I couldn't catch the excitement with a photo because my stinkin camera is broken and in need of repairs. I have to hold it a certain way in order for it to work. It was very exciting to watch, I don't think he knew what he was doing. He looked very excited to be doing, and may have actually just been falling forward and his feet happened to be in the right place.

He's also been trying to feed himself.It's kind of messy. He did this all to himself. I took no part in painting he face with food - fer rizzle.Also on the menu, a pair of socks.Fun in a bowl...whee!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Sure feel sad that I am not able to see Noah's first steps. Will be there soon anyway and maybe he will have better balance on his walking and he can walk up to MiMi.
He sure is growing soooo fast. He sure is my precious boy. We will talk this week-end as to what we will do for the holidays. Love you lots! MiMi