Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Chicken Watchin'



Today we went to the Boggy Creek farm to watches some chickens. It was too cold, so we didn't stay long. Then we went to the Blue Hanger Goodwill for the first time. Wow, it's like a giant Ropa Usada but with more stuff like books, toys, houswares. The other shoppers were aggressive. That's Noah's new truck.

I think Noah ate grapefruit for the first time today, and ate it up. I found a recipe for broiled grapefruit in Cuisine at Home. You take half a grapefruit, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, and 1 tablespoon of coconut, then broil it for 1-3 minutes. Delicious! I just find the recipes, Kyle does the actually cooking. I think we'll be having that for breakfast tomorrow, and Noah get his own half instead of half of my half.

One more day until I take the GRE. I just don't think I can learn all that much more at this point. I've refreshed my math, and still suck at analogies, and my vocab. is too limited. Oh well! Wish me luck.

No comments: