Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY 2008!

*The cousins watching the parade.
* Rocking in the new year.

I will try to write more.

We went to First Night and watched the parade. It was rather cold, as the day had been deceptively warm. There were some interesting floats and dancing bibliophiles with their carts.
Then we went to Charlie and April's to eat, drink, and play Guitar Heroes. I'm feeling like I want to play some more. I can learn how to play this game! It's quite taxing on the hand, eye, brain coordination. Noah went to bed, way past his bedtime, crying "rock out, rock out" because he wanted to play the game.
Here comes 2008 - may we all "ROCK OUT"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are blogging again!

I so love Guitar Hero. I want it for myself!!! I can waste hours on that game.

Happy 2008!
--Dyan