Thursday, January 03, 2008

Gatti Town



What is it about winter and eating? I start off the day good, counting my points, then blow it all by going to Gattitown. I must need more fuel because I am freezing and need to create heat to stay alive. I must be resorting to living off my poor, lonely fat cells. Lonely fat cells need the companionship of fatty pizza cells.


Gattitown was fun. You have to pay the buffet price to even enter and then it is eat, eat, eat. Take a break, spend money on video games, and go back and eat some more. I like their set up over Chuckie Cheese. At Chuckie Cheese, the games, the food, and the singing cheese gang are all in one big room. At Gattitown, there are seperate rooms, a tv room, a dining area, another tv room, and the game room. Some peace can be achieved every now at then. Noah loved the bowling. I loved their desert pizzas. Kyle would have loved to eat more salad.


I am taking a break from my GRE cramming. Going to bed early tonight (hopefully).


To celebrate my finishing the GRE, we are going to Washington on the Brazos - a state park. We are very into state parks since we went to the Bentsen State Park in Mission. There are so many of them to see.
(Bird watching at Bentsen State Park)

Here's to hoping I do satisfactory on the GRRRRRRREEE tomorrow! Grrrr.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did the GRE go? Let me know!