Sunday, September 19, 2004

I thought

...nobody was reading this, so I haven't been posting. But if you are reading, you can leave comments if you want. I guess just so I know.

This weekend was pretty much a lot of time wasted.

We went to a party on Friday, to say goodbye to our friend Lizz who is going to England to get here Doctorate in some sort of Shakespeare. We partied. Picked up Ash on the way. He was crazy as ever, but he is recovering well from being hit by a motorcyle. This wasn't a waste of time, it was fun, the majority of the time.

Then Saturday, we were kind of hung over, and ended up playing computer games all day. Snuck in some grocery shopping at 11:00 at night and a couple of errands.

Then today, we played Dungeons and Dragons, which I have become kind of uninterested in, so I left early. Kyle stayed. Which sucked, because we had planned to make dinner together. He still isn't home and it's almost 11.

Anyway there is an MS walk in October if anyone want's to do it or donate money.

http://nationalmssociety.org/txh/event/event_detail.asp?e=9236

Kyle and I are planning to register. So I'll let you know where you can donate money to it, if you would like. His mom has MS, and it seems like a good cause to help progress research in MS. They still don't know what causes it and there is no cure.

That's all that's been going on. A whole lot of wasted time. I should have been grading paper or lesson planning, and did I? A little bit on Friday, that's about it.

AND AM I EVER CRAVING A PIECE OF CHOCOLATE!!!





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your journal. I wish you would post more often! I'm glad to read that things seem to be going well with you. Email me and I'll donate to the MS walk.

--Dyan

P.S. I SO wanted a Matrix instead of a Corolla but I couldn't afford the payments while in school.

Anonymous said...

home equity loan rates

Anonymous said...

http://www.eldredgelibrary.org/wp-content/upgrade/tramadolonline/#use ultram online c.o.d - tramadol toxicity