Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Labels

Does anyone know what computer program I need to use to make labels for a mailout? I have to send a bunch of paperwork out next week.

Not much has happened since a couple of hours ago. I know, I know... I should have made a couple of movies, signed some autographs, sipped martini's with the UT football team, gone to see my masseuse (sp?)...not so.

Kyle made a great dinner. He's the chef around here.

I'm watching Dave Letterman, and he's mocking Oprah's giving out free cars to her audience. He just gave his audience car air fresheners. HAHA!

Anyways, I should go to bed.

Tomorrow is another hellacious day of testing at school. And they put me with my WORST class for almost FIVE HOURS!!!! I might go crazy. UUGGHH! I hate testing.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sending help your way. On Microsoft Word go to tools,
there you will have a section to address envelopes or
make labels. Either individual labels or several different address on each label. Try it out! Good luck to the shakespeare wench that I love!

Anonymous said...

Why is'nt the wench rocking? Liked to hear more
blogging? You're great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!