Monday, March 02, 2009

Rocketship


Rocketship to the moon. Retrieved edible moon pieces.

Today, when Noah was walking out of school, he saw a girl with a rocketship walking out of another class. He kept talking about wanting to make a rocketship. So we went home and made ourselves a rocketship. He did a lot of the work.

I like when the world inspires us to do something fun and make it work (as Tim Gunn would say). I've really been wanting to do some art, crafty thing with all our recycleables. Not sure what.

I think when we move I'm going to switch to Vox for blogging. It has more features that I am looking for in a blog. I still am not sure how to add video here. I'm not doing the switch till we move though. Finishing out our journey here first. Ahh, what a journey it's been, one I'm not looking forward to leaving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not looking forward to seeing you leave either. It seems like it will be further away. That will make it 8 hrs for us. Way to go Noah! Nice rocket. You are getting crafty. Miss you! Pictures of Noah & Eli on e-mail, FB, blogger sure keep MiMi happy. I look at them over & over. I just about cry all the way home whenever I leave my grandbabies. LOVE U ALL!!!