Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Larry's B-Day

Yesterday was Larry's birthday. We all went to Maudie's, plus 16 of Larry's closest friends. Here's Larry, I gave him the gift of 10 hours of babysitting, here's hour number 1.

My other brother Charlie and his wife April. I think we are on basket number 3 of chips and salsa.
And Kyle looking so sad because he has to wait an hour to eat.

And guess who we saw at Maudie's? Mack Brown. He was walking with a cane and he looks so much smaller in person. Below are our ninja shots. We were too chicken to get real photos.

See that green shirt walking by on the left - Mack Brown's back.
Ah local celebrities!

We really enjoy Kimberely's Favorite, which are enchiladas with queso blanco and suiza sauce, but they just don't taste the same at the Lake Austin location. They are much better at the Brodie location. I also discoverd how delicious the chicken fajita quesadillas are, mwah! FABULOUS! Maudie's, for me, tasted the most like Rio Grande Valley mexican food. In my opinion, good Mexican food is hard to come by in Austin. It just lack that certain something something, perhaps it's the grease that's missing.

Happy Birthday Larry!!! He's still single ladies, snag him while you can.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You saw Mack Brown??? And had chips and salsa???

God, how I miss Texas. :(

--Dyan

Sara said...

I know, I know, hopefully you can move back soon.

Anonymous said...

OHMYGOD the baby is so CUTE!! I miss you! But I'm planning a trip to TX for August. Lots of love to you my dear!! And of course to Noah and Kyle!!